Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome to our CNMT Leadership BLOG!

Hey CNMT Leadership Students,

I thought it was about time that CNMT leadership students have a blog of their own.
I spent a good part of Sunday developing the features of this blog-I hope you guys like it.
We will be spending this week learning how to use this blog and our new webmail accounts to better
communicate with each other and plan our current and future activities. Check out these activities!

Please let me know what features we should add, if I have left-out anything important.

Mr. Casas

8 comments:

  1. Jessica is a Facebook FREAK!!!! JK..... I LOVE JESSICA<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you reallly want to talk about FACEBOOK FREAK have you met yourself LIZBETH J/k ......... I LOVE LIZBETH<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE ALL THIS LOVE IN THE AIR LOVE <3333333

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see you guys are blogging. I look forward to reading your thoughts and working together to make CNMT the best it can be!

    ReplyDelete